STUDY- WORK & LIVE IN CANADA & EUROPE
Sureway Travel is currently having a Study-Work-Settlement program in Canada and Poland.
STUDY-WORK-SETTLEMENT PROGRAM IN CANADA:
We specialize in career diploma programs and offer pathways for Universities with 3 years of PGWP (post-graduation work permit- 3 years full-time work permission); All of which include paid co-op placement (work experience) in the program industry, with monthly intakes. Our students get jobs after completing diplomas, which we also support. Our programs would be ideal for professionals looking to strengthen their qualifications and points while immigrating to Canada.
PACIFIC LINK COLLEGE / 4 CAMPUSES
1. -Business Hospitality Management with 10 months paid job.
2. -Digital Media Studies with 10 months paid job.
- Trinity Western University (TWU) pathway program towards Bachelor, Master, or MBA.
Upon successful completion of a 2-year diploma at PLC, students can earn 45 credits for transfer and complete the Bachelor's degree in Leadership at TWU in 2 years, and apply for up to 3 years of PGWP allowing full-time work.
Students graduating from the Post Graduate program at PLC can apply for transfer to MA or an MBA program at TWU.
Scholarships are available for transfer students.
3. -Early Childhood and Language Assistant program: It is a short (5 months study and 5 months co-op) program that can help get students into childcare in our province - specifically those with certification can take this program.
- The most welcoming Country & easy pathway for PR & Settlement
- English speaking Country; French also widely spoken
- Plenty of Job opportunities; Higher Living standards
- Dependents can also travel to Canada
Financial Requirements for Canadian visa:
Funds equal to 10-12K Canadian Dollars into the savings account
Additional 20% for an additional family member
The funds should be at least 3-6 months old
Any parent or relative can sponsor the applicant
Any Canadian Citizen (relative) can also sponsor the applicant
Documents Required from the Sponsor ( if Canadian)
Tax Assessment Certificate
Documents for Application:
1. Copy of High school Transcripts (Min 60% aggregate)
2. IF YOU CAN: Demonstrate an acceptable level of English language skills: IELTS 6.0 -5.5
* For Canadian Workplace Skills programs - 5.5 IELTS
PLC Entrance Test 63% or above. For International, English Proficiency Test Score will be considered (For Example TOEIC, TOEFL, CELPIP, etc.)
3. Copy of Passport (Page with photo and personal details)
4. Application Form
5. CV with no gap
6. CANDIDATES WITH O LEVELS/HIGH SCHOOL CAN ALSO APPLY.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE OFFER LETTER;
PAY THE TUITION FEE; TOTAL TUITION FEE MENTIONED IN THE FLYERS.
AFTER PAYMENT OF TUITION FEE; YOU WILL RECEIVE THE VISA LETTER.
PREPARE DOCUMENTS TO APPLY FOR VISA, ONLINE
VISA GRANT AND ARRIVAL TO CANADA.
STUDY-WORK-SETTLEMENT PROGRAM IN POLAND:
In order to study in Poland, you must have completed secondary level education and be in possession of a leaving certificate that confirms that you are eligible to apply for university. If you passed the International Baccalaureate or European Baccalaureate exams, you may freely apply for undergraduate studies at a Polish university.
What we will do for you:
Help you to select your university
Transfer and authentication of documents
Registration of the university
We will submit a full package of documents
Delivery/sending of a full package of documents to an educational institution
Consultation on an insurance and visa
Register for Polish courses
Consultation on work.
After you have graduated, you may wish to continue your life in Poland. If so, the most popular and in-demand professions are:
Salary per month: Starting from 2500 to 3500 €
Cost for the service: 1900.00 Euro.
Work In Europe:
Work Visa in Just 90 days
1-year work visa (extendable)
Can travel to 27 EU countries
Eligibility for any non-EU National
Take along your family after gaining Permanent Residency (PR),
Accommodation and Meals provided by the employer
IELTS not required